Hardcopy form submission is required for
- families with other dependents (Great grandparents, Aunties/Uncles, Cousins and others)
- family with more than 5 children in GGAS
- family with more than 4 unmarried children not in GGAS
- family with more than 3 grandparents in the household
Click below for hardcopy of MOE- FAS Application:
MOE FAS Application Form 2024
Click below for soft copy of MOE -FAS Application (Singpass required):
ENHANCED EDUSAVE AND MOE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE SCHEMES AND REVISED MISCELLANEOUS FEES STRUCTURE FROM 2024
- To enhance the affordability of education for Singaporean primary to pre-university students, MOE will be enhancing the Edusave Scheme and MOE Financial Assistance Scheme (FAS) to fully cover all miscellaneous fees from 1 January 2024. This allows parents to reduce out-of-pocket expenses for their children’s educational needs.
- From 1 January 2024, the standard miscellaneous fee and second-tier miscellaneous fee will be merged into a single-tier miscellaneous fee to simplify the fee structure. The single-tier miscellaneous fee will be the sum of the current two tiers (see Annex), and can be fully paid for by Edusave. There is no change to the total miscellaneous fees payable for your child.
- The single-tier miscellaneous fee will be deducted from your child/ward’s Edusave if authorisation had been given earlier to use his/her Edusave Account to pay the second-tier miscellaneous fee. No action is required from you.
- If your child/ward is currently not using the Edusave Account and you wish to use Edusave to pay for the single-tier miscellaneous fee, you can sign up through the Edusave Standing Order (SO) icon under the Services tab in Parents Gateway (PG) app, or through https://go.gov.sg/moe-edusave-signup. Alternatively, you may continue to pay via GIRO or other e-payment options available.
- If your child/ward is under the MOE FAS from 2024, it will fully cover the single-tier miscellaneous fee.
- The guide on setting up the Edusave SO in PG is in the attached file. For further clarification, please contact Ms Apple Tan at 6876 7129.
Web link: https://go.gov.sg/moe-edusave-fas2023